Leadership and Ministry
The Bachelor’s Degree in Leadership and Ministry gives you the opportunity to:
- Explore contemporary leadership and ministry issues from a biblical perspective.
- Search the mind and will of God for yourself and the world you reach.
- Take advanced biblical studies courses.
- Dialogue with others who both lead and serve in their worlds.
- Develop skills needed to lead and serve in a wide range of businesses, human services, church and para-church careers.
This degree has flexiblility built in!
Adults with prior college credit and life-long learning experiences will develop an individualized plan.
Who should apply?
If you are a Christian adult with the desire to make a real impact for Christ in your home, church, community or business and you need the flexibility of an online program, this degree is for you!
What careers will I be prepared for?
Graduates will be prepared to serve as ministerial or professional staff in churches, human service organizations, nonprofits or business organizations. You may have an existing career, may be looking to expand your career and ministry options, or may be seeking to complete a college education you began previously. This program is for “finishers!”
Meet your director
Dr. Sue Glidden
Director of Adult and Professional Studies
Instructor: Biblical Studies, Leadership and Ministry
B.A. in Bible and Theology
Bethel College, St. Paul, MN
M.A. in Linguistics
University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND
Ph.D. in Education
Capella University, Minneapolis, MN
OHCC Admissions Office, 1600 Oak Hills Road SW, Bemidji, MN 56601 local: 218-751-8670, ext. 1285, toll-free: 866-307-OHCC email@example.com