God has provided almost 90% of our $2.2 million phase 1 goal for A Campaign for Real Transformation
After years of prayer, careful evaluation and planning, Oak Hills is moving forward with a 25 YEAR COMPREHENSIVE MASTER SITE PLAN that
completely renews the main campus.
THE FIRST STEPS in the 25 year comprehensive master site plan is building a new residence hall.
- We moved offices and support services from the Administration Building to several other buildings on campus.
- We removed the Administration Building in July and August of 2015.
- We plan to start construction of the 88 bed Residence Hall in the spring or summer of 2016.
Floor plan and exterior views
We will begin building the new residence hall this spring or summer and may be able to utilize the building as early as January 2017.
As a Result of this campaign we will:
- Create a healthy living space to facilitate student learning.
- Deepen student/faculty connections by moving faculty offices near classrooms.
- Reduce barriers for prospective students and strengthen retention of current students.
- Improve community space, replace aging facilities, and update infrastructure through the transformation of our physical campus.
For more info: Contact Joan Berntson firstname.lastname@example.org