Alumni & Friends
SAVE THE DATE!
June 26-28, 2015
After years of prayer, careful evaluation and planning, Oak Hills is moving forward with a 25 YEAR COMPREHENSIVE MASTER SITE PLAN that completely renews the main campus.
THE FIRST STEPS in the 25 year comprehensive master site plan are building two new residence halls.
- In the summer of 2014 move offices and support services from the Administration Building to several other buildings on campus.
- Removal of the Administration Building.
- Plan to start construction of the 56-bed Women's Residence Hall in the summer of 2016.
- Begin building the Men's Residence Hall 24 months after the Women's Residence Hall is complete.
As a Result of this campaign we will:
- Create a healthy living space to facilitate student learning.
- Deepen student/faculty connections by moving faculty offices near classrooms.
- Reduce barriers for prospective students and strengthen retention of current students.
- Improve community space, replace aging facilities, and update infrastructure through the transformation of our physical campus.
For more info: Contact Joan Berntson firstname.lastname@example.org