As an alumnus, you know the benefits of an education based on the Bible and a Christian worldview. Now you have the opportunity to encourage someone else to attend Oak Hills Christian College. We are offering you a $1,500 annual scholarship (at no cost to you!) to designate to one NEW student who has not already applied to OHCC.
New for the 2011-2012 school year:
The student may receive an Alumni Scholarship each year he/she is attending full-time.
This could amount to $6,000 over a four-year enrollment!
Here are the details:
• Each alumnus/alumna may designate one new scholarship per academic year.
• Contact the Admissions Office and give us the name of the NEW student.
• The scholarship should be designated before we receive his/her application.
• The student may receive only one Alumni Scholarship.
• The student must be applying for full-time enrollment.
• The funds will be divided over two semesters each year (maximum of four years).
• This award is in addition to federal, state, institutional, and private funding.
Ready to designate your scholarship or need more information?
Email or call the Admissions Office.
toll-free: (866) 307-OHCC