We hire highly qualified, gifted individuals that God has called to join us in fulfilling our mission. If you are looking for a place to work where
you can have a direct impact on building the Kingdom of God and a place you can call home, we would love to have you consider us for employment.
We are an equal employment opportunity school that is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees on the basis of religion.
- Open until filled - Start Date: 12/1/2016 or sooner
- Wage dependent on education and experience
- Please include a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Open until filled - Start Date: Immediatley
Camp Oak Hills Operations Manager
Camp Oak Hills Maintenance & Construction Director
General Maintenance Volunteer
Steps to Apply
- Confirm Doctrinal Statement
Doctrinal Statement Form
- Confirm Declaration of Ethical and Moral Integrity
Declaration of Ethical and Moral Integrity Form
- Submit Cover Letter and Résumé
This step does not need to be completed for all positions. Please contact Stacy Norvold (see information below) to determine if it is required.
- Submit Application
Print a Paper Application
- Voluntary Self-Disclosure Form
Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment or be used when considering
you for employment.
Link to Form
Stacy Norvold, Oak Hills Christian College, 1600 Oak Hills Road SW, Bemidji, MN 56601, (218) 751-8670 or (888) 751-8670 ext. 1281 or email@example.com