|Pastor of Young Adults
|Location||Thief River Falls, MN|
Thief River Falls Evangelical Free Church
211 Arnold Ave. N.
Thief River Falls, MN 56701
The Thief River Falls EFC is seeking a Pastor of Young Adults to attract, assimilate, and disciple young adults.
A. Assimilation and Christian Education responsibilities include:
- Assist in leading the young adults ABF Sunday School class
- Facilitate other special learning experiences, seminars, etc. for the young adult demographic
- Develop a young adult Bible study small group ministry and lead groups as necessary
- Develop general strategies for outreach to young adults
- Envision and faciliate events for young adults
- Help facilitate men\\\'s ministries for men of all ages
- Provide support to youth ministries by utilizing personal gift set in conjunction with volunteer youth staff and the Youth Ministries Coordinator
B. Worship Responsibilites include:
- Participate in worship services including worship service planning according to giftedness
- Leverage technical skills to monitor and expand church social media presence
- Leverage technical skills to enhance the worship service experience that may appeal to young adult worshippers
C. General Pastoral Responsibilites include:
- Preach at public services as assigned by the senior pastor or elders
- Assist with congregation visitation
- Assist with communion, funerals, weddings and other public events
- Provide counseling as needed and as appropriately trained, particularly for the young adult demographic
- In conjunction with the TRF Ministerial Association, participate in devotional radio broadcast, nursing home services, etc.
- Maintain \\\"acquaintance-level\\\" relationships with the congregation at large
- Assist with various administrative duties shared by the pastoral staff, and other pastoral duties as required
- Attend Elder Board, Congregational and other Commission meetings and submit regular reports
|Qualifications||Educational/Experiential Requirements and Skills required:
- Master-level seminary degree strongly preferred, but related bachelor-level degree will be considered.
- Past internship and/or pastoral experience required, including highly effective and successful ministry with young adults.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Effective and proven discipleship skills, both with individuals and at small group levels.
- Competent and experienced in both preaching and teaching.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills.
- Knowledge of counseling methods that incorporate a Biblical worldview combined with a problem-solving focus.
- Strong testimony of personal faith in Jesus Christ as well as ongoing daily, fruitful walk with Jesus.
- Able to relate effectively to individuals in the 20-35 age range.
|How to Apply||If interested and to apply please contact Pastor Bruce Fisher by phone or email.|
|Email Resume Tofirstname.lastname@example.org|
Bruce Fisher - Senior Pastor
Contact Phone: 218-681-3855
Contact Email: email@example.com
|Go back to last page|