|Youth Director - 3/4 time
|Location||St. Lawrence, SD|
Community Church of St. Lawrence
PO Box 65
815 - 3rd Street NW
St. Lawrence, SD 57373
The St. Lawrence Community Church is searching for a 3/4 time Youth Director. The primary goal of this ministry position is to display leadership through a Godly life style while contributing to the spiritual growth and maturity of young people within our body and community.
1. The youth director shall display the Godly characteristics of 1 Timothy 3:1-7. He will be a man married to a woman and agree with and abide by the statement of faith of the Community Church of St Lawrence.
2. The youth director will submit a personal testimony as well as comply with a background check upon application.
3. The youth director will be sensitive to the area of male and female relationships. Maintaining a policy of directing girls to an appropriate woman for counseling and encouragement, this will help insure the integrity of the youth ministry.
1. The youth director will be directly accountable to the board of elders and in attendance at all monthly meetings. He shall turn in a monthly log of ministry opportunities accomplished.
2. The youth director will be a regular attender of our church. Directing weekly meetings for the youth group throughout the year for ages 7th grade thru 12th grade. As well as taking part in or attending activities in the community that involve the youth.
3. The youth director will be ex-officious at all Christian Education board meetings. He will be a member of the C-E board and work in partnership with the Sunday School Superintendent. Working with the C-E board the youth director will have the administrative over site of our after school programs and our yearly VBS.
4. The youth director will recruit qualified adults in good standing with the church to help work with the youth programs.
5. The teen youth group shall officiate one morning church service a year.
6. The youth director will work a minimum of 120 hours a month (30-35 hrs per week) with a salary of 20 to 25 thousand a year.
|Compensation||$20,000 - $25,000 per year (3/4 time)|
|How to Apply||To apply please contact Pastor Scot Tutt by phone or e-mail, and send him your resume.|
|Email Resume Toemail@example.com|
Pastor Scot Tutt
Contact Phone: 605-853-3753
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Go back to last page|