bachelor of leadership and ministry (online)
Overview of Leadership and Ministry
The Bachelor’s Degree in Leadership and Ministry gives you the opportunity to:
- Explore contemporary leadership and ministry issues from a biblical perspective.
- Search the mind and will of God for yourself and the world you reach.
- Take advanced biblical studies courses.
- Dialogue with others who both lead and serve in their worlds.
- Develop skills needed to lead and serve in a wide range of businesses, human services, church and para-church careers.
Who Should Apply
If you are a Christian adult with the desire to make a real impact for Christ in your home, church, community or business and you need the flexibility of an online program, this degree is for you!
Graduates will be prepared to serve as ministerial or professional staff in churches, human service organizations, nonprofits or business organizations. You may have an existing career, may be looking to expand your career and ministry options, or may be seeking to complete a college education you began previously. This program is for “finishers!”
126 credits required including: Leadership and Ministry (27), Biblical Studies (30), General Education (36), Free Electives (27). To view a list of required courses, click here.
Dr. sue glidden
Dean of the college
Program Director: Intercultural Studies
Instructor: Biblical Studies, Leadership and Ministry, and Intercultural Studies
B.A. in Bible and Theology
Bethel College, St. Paul, MN
M.A. in Linguistics
University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND
Ph.D. in Education
Capella University, Minneapolis, MN