OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
From your first day of class to graduation, the Registrar’s Office supports you as you pursue your educational goals. Please let us know when we can be of assistance.
Functions associated with the Registrar’s Office include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining student academic records
- Overseeing registration
- End-of-term grading process
- Processing of grade changes
- Publication and dissemination of semester course offerings
- Classroom scheduling and assigning classrooms
- Scheduling final examinations
- Providing administrative services to veterans
- Enrollment and degree verification
- Transcript processing
- Fulfilling requests for student information
- Issuing official college diplomas
If you have questions or need assistance, please ask.
You may submit questions or requests to the Registrar’s Office in person or via phone, mail, scan, email, or fax.
Oak Hills Christian College
Attn: Registrar’s Office
1600 Oak Hills Rd SW
Bemidji, MN 56601
Email: [email protected]
A transcript is a certified copy of your permanent academic record. It contains confidential information and cannot be released without the student’s specific request. All information must be provided and the appropriate fees must be submitted.
Students with an outstanding school bill can not have an official transcript released until their bill is paid in full. Please contact Linda Simonson if you have questions.
Welcome to Oak Hills Christian College. We would like to express our appreciation for your dedicated service and commitment, and the sacrifice you and your family have made for the security of our nation and the world. We thank you.