Oak Hills Christian College selects candidates on the basis of educational preparation, intellectual capacity and motivation. Candidates should show evidence that they are academically prepared to study in programs they select; and that they possess the interest and motivation to pursue studies at OHCC. Admission is based on the probability for successful study in the chosen OHCC program. The potential for success is determined by grade point average (GPA), degrees, diplomas, ACT or SAT scores and/or prerequisites.
Faith in Jesus Christ: Oak Hills Christian College students are required to have faith in Jesus Christ and a desire to live a lifestyle that is honoring to God.
regular admissions requirements
To qualify for undergraduate admission online, off-site or on campus, candidates must meet the following requirements:
First Time Freshman
- Have graduated from a recognized secondary school
- Have passed the test of General Education Development (GED)
- Have graduated from a recognized home school
- Have an ACT composite score of 18 or an SAT composite score of 940*
- Have a minimum secondary school GPA of 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
*Applicants 2 calendar years removed from their intended or actual high school graduation date do not need to supply ACT/SAT scores
Transfer students are defined as having one or more transferable college credits (not to include PSEO credits) and are required to have
- A college GPA of 2.0 or higher from a recognized post-secondary school (secondary school GPA will be considered if student has less than 12 transferable credits)
- One or more transferable credits from a recognized post-secondary school