In order to view or print PDF files, make sure that you have access to the free downloadable program ADOBE READER. If for any reason you cannot access any file, please contact us to have a copy sent to you directly.

If you are an international student, please see our international student application page.

  1. Submit an application
    Apply Online
  2. To request a paper application please contact the Admissions Office.
  3. Christian Character Assessment  
    Submit your Christian Character Assessment 
  4. Have ACT/SAT results sent to us.
    An ACT/SAT score is required for all applicants. Exception: applicants who have been out of high school two years or more.  contact the Admissions Office for details.
    Link to ACT
  5. High School Transcripts
    Preliminary transcripts should be sent during the school year. Official transcripts need to be sent by the educational institution directly to OHCC after the school year has concluded. They must include the seal of the institution and verify the student's high school graduation (or GED equivalent).
    Transfer students who have an Associate Degree or Bachelors Degree from a post-secondary institution do not need to provide high school transcripts.  
    High School Transcript Request Form
  6. College Transcripts
    Official college or university transcripts should be sent from all previously attended institutions.
    Admissions Mailing Address