Financial aid forms and applications
- If you intend to work on campus through our work-study program, fill out this application.
(Applications submitted by March 31st will be given priority, as these scholarships are limited.)
- Are you a first-time student who knows an Oak Hills alum? They can designate a $1,000 scholarship by recommending you through this application. Send them the link!
- If you’ve completed the Timothy, Meritorious, or Citation Award through the AWANA program, this is the scholarship for you
- Does your church give a scholarship for attending a Christian College? We’ll match it up to $500!
- Are you a current or incoming Oak Hills Student? This application is for a myriad of Oak Hills-specific scholarships. Apply by May. (Every. Year.)
(These forms are only to be completed upon request of the Financial Aid Office)
Direct Loan Entrance Counseling
Entrance Counseling is completed online through studentloans.gov
Direct Loan Exit Counseling
Exit Counseling is completed online through studentloans.gov
Direct Loan Master Promissory Note
MPN is completed online through studentloans.gov
Tax Return Transcript (Student and Parent(s))
Send a copy of the indicated person’s IRS tax return transcript to the OHCC Financial Aid Office.
Transcripts can be requested from the IRS at http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript