If you plan to pursue your undergraduate degree on-campus, you are considered a traditional student. You may be a first-time college student, transferring from another college, or have taken college credit in high school. Regardless of your situation, if you want to pursue and on-campus degree, this is the application for you. As an on-campus student, you will enjoy community, fellowship, and growing in faith with Oak Hills students and staff.

  1. Submit an application
  2. Have ACT/SAT results sent to us.
    An ACT/SAT score is required for all applicants. Exception: applicants who have been out of high school two years or more.  contact the Admissions Office for details.  ACT Code: 2167
  3. High School Transcripts
    Preliminary transcripts should be sent during the school year. Official transcripts need to be sent by the educational institution directly to OHCC after the school year has concluded. They must include the seal of the institution and verify the student’s high school graduation (or GED equivalent).
    Transfer students who have an Associate Degree or Bachelors Degree from a post-secondary institution do not need to provide high school transcripts.
    High School Transcript Request Form (give this to your high school)
  4. College Transcripts
    Official college or university transcripts should be sent from all previously attended institutions.Admissions Office
    Oak Hills Christian College
    1600 Oak Hills Rd. SW
    Bemidji, MN 56601
  5. References may be required upon request.