Blue Bronna Wilderness Camp exists to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ in a wilderness setting.
We are located southwest of Longview, Alberta, Canada in the Rocky Mountains.
We have two facilities: Willow Creek which is our resident camp in the foothills and Coat Creek which is in the mountains.
Programs include: Kids Camps, Teen Camps – Horsemanship, Survivor and Photography camps, Family Camps (Special Needs Family Camp, Father Daughter and Mother Daughter Horse Camps, and Fly Fishing), plus rental groups from Teen Challenge, Youth For Christ and other such groups that work with the homeless, troubled youth or folks out of prison.
We are a small camp with 25 campers per session and 20 staff. Staff rotate between the two sites and have a hand in all that we do. Even though they may come as a Counselor or Wrangler, they will at times be called upon to help in other areas of the camp.
Activities include: horseback riding, pack trips, rock climbing, canoeing, mountain hiking, archery, games, God Talks, fun!!.
For info and to apply go to http://bluebronna.org
Summer Camp Staff: May 1 – Head Wranglers, Head Cook, Maintenance, Program Directors, Jr Counselor Training Team Leader, Jr Staff Mentor, Secretary
June 1 or later : Assistant Wrangler, Assistant Cook/Kitchen helper, Program Staff, Counselors – Rock Climbing Instructor, Hiking Leader, Wilderness Skills Leader, Canoeing Leader, Nurse/First Aid Person
Closing date for applications: May 15, 2024
1) Love God and have a desire to serve him and grow in your faith.
2) Be responsible for your main job but also be involved in other areas of the camp when needed.
3) Alternate between the two camps when needed.
4) Not scared of hard work, long days, the dark, the cold, sleeping in tents or outside under the stars, food cooked over a fire, coyotes howling, or bugs.
5) Must like beautiful sunrises and sunsets, crisp mornings, starry nights, vast expanses, horses, and kids.
International staff are welcome to apply as the process is relatively easy.
1) All paid positions at both camps receive a guaranteed $1,000 CND) per month, room and board.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org