ISRAEL STUDY TOUR
MAKE THE BIBLE COME ALIVE! WALK WHERE JESUS WALKED!
This educational opportunity is available every other year during the semester break and is led by Dr. Gale Struthers, Biblical Studies Program Chair.
- Day 1: Depart from USA
- Day 2: Jaffa, Tel Aviv
- Day 3: Caesarea, Mt. Carmel, Megiddo, Mt. Arbel
- Day 4: Mount of Beatitudes, Dan, Caesarea Philippi, Capernaum
- Day 5: Jordan River, Beit She’an, Qumran, Ein Gedi, Dead Sea
- Day 6: Masada, Beer-sheva, Lachish, Jerusalem
- Day 7: Old City Jerusalem, Bethlehem
- Day 8: Jerusalem – Yad Vashem, Israel Museum, Via Dolorosa, Garden Tomb
- Day 9: Jerusalem – City of David, Yad Hashmona
- Day 10: Jerusalem – Free Day
- Day 11: Arrive in USA