A CAMPAIGN FOR REAL TRANSFORMATION
God’s work continues at Oak Hills as the campus transformation moves toward completion.
2017 saw a lot of changes!
- Campus building exteriors received facelifts.
- Landscaping added a fire pit, new sidewalks, enhanced outdoor lighting, and much more.
- Improved campus signage included a new entrance sign and archway.
- The Prayer Chapel received exterior and interior renovations.
We thank God for providing 87% of our $4.3 million goal thus far.
Oak Hills has been blessed by the prayers of many and financial partners who have joined us on this journey. With your help, we have raised $3.74
million towards the Campaign’s $4.3 million!
- With your prayers and support, we met A Campaign for Real Transformation's $250,000 matching grant! We are overwhelmed with gratitude.
Thank you to everyone who has partnered with Oak Hills to help make this happen.
- $560,000 is still needed to reach our $4.3 million goal for A Campaign for Real Transformation.
WE NEED YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT!
- Give a one-time gift of any amount toward A Campaign for Real Transformation.
- Make a 3-year pledge for A Campaign for Real Transformation that can be paid monthly, quarterly, or yearly.
- Pray for students, staff, and faculty that God would transform lives.
- Pray that God would provide the resources needed to finish funding Thompson Hall and other campus transformation projects.
STUDENT LIFE IN THOMPSON HALL!
Thompson Residence Hall features:
- Housing up to 88 students
- 4 wings, 2 men’s and 2 women’s
- Each room features individual AC units and a private bathroom
- A spacious kitchenette for each wing to encourage floor community
- Convenient laundry facilities located in each wing
- The Great Room common area lounge
- A game room with a pool table
- Vending machines
- Student Life offices
WHAT HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED
After years of prayer, careful evaluation and planning, in 2015 Oak Hills began a 25 YEAR COMPREHENSIVE MASTER SITE PLAN to completely renew the
main campus. Since then, a lot has been accomplished!
- 10. The Prayer Chapel received interior and exterior renovations.
- 9. Refacing of key buildings around campus happened the summer of 2017.
- 8. Campus signs were updated summer of 2017, including a new entrance sign and archway.
- 7. East Hall was removed in July 2017.
- 6. Dedication ceremony of Thompson Hall took place February 25, 2017.
- 5. Students moved into Thompson Hall in January 2017.
- 4. Construction of the 88 bed Residence Hall started in the spring of 2016.
- 3. The board named the new residence hall the Robert H. Thompson Memorial Residence Hall, Thompson Hall for short.
- 2. Administration Building was removed in July and August of 2015.
- 1. Offices and Support Services moved from the Administration Building to several other buildings on campus in the summer of 2014.
Floor plan and exterior views
AS A RESULT OF THIS CAMPAIGN, WE HOPE TO
- Create a healthy living space to facilitate student learning.
- Deepen student/faculty connections by moving faculty offices near classrooms.
- Reduce barriers for prospective students and strengthen retention of current students.
- Improve community space, replace aging facilities, and update infrastructure through the transformation of our physical campus.
For more info: Contact Joan Berntson email@example.com